VersaDock Drive on Dock: Static
The VersaDock Static Drive on Dock is the ONLY dock of its kind guaranteed to float vessels of up to three tonnes clear of the water when designed and installed by VersaDock. Drive your motorboat, RIB or PWC straight out of the water in seconds onto the stable dry platform of VersaDock’s advanced modular system, guided by the VersaDock patented V-float cradle. Ideal for clubs and centres, marinas and boatyards, and waterside properties.
We GUARANTEE to float any boat up to three tonnes with a VersaDock designed and installed Static Drive on Dock for maintenance free berthing that you can drive your boat on and off in seconds. Compatible with outboard, inboard outdrive and jet drive engine systems each Static Drive on Dock is designed to fit the individual vessel.
The design of VersaDock’s Static Drive on Dock makes it especially safe and stable so it does not move around while launching and recovering when installed by our professional team. This eliminates damage to vessels which can occur on less stable lower-cost modular docks, and minimises risks to health and safety. Our superior technology also means that no dock rollers are required because VersaDock’s patented V-float cradle needs no moving parts. It’s simple, highly effective and very easy to maintain.
Rigorous testing, continually advancing technology and design, and robust military-grade materials have all set VersaDock above from the competition in 2016.
The Static Drive on Dock is part of the VersaDock range. VersaDock offers the safest and easiest drive on dock systems available on the market today.
- A dry hull means low maintenance, no antifouling and no growth on hull
- Modular system: fit multiple docks together for any shape of dock
- An additional walking area can be fitted around your boat
- Add optional safety and security railings around your dock
- Design is self-aligning
- No open areas to trip or fall through
- Static Dry Dock options start at low prices
- Patented V-berth cradle, no moving parts
- Reduce risk of damage to yacht in busy marinas
- A longer life for the vessel’s engine