VersaDock Drive on Dock: Air-Assisted
The VersaDock VPS Air Assist Drive on Dock system is a fully bespoke drive on docking system, ideal for military, commercial and leisure applications and designed for each vessel’s specification using VersaDock’s modular components. VPS Air Assist accommodates large RIBs over 8m and vessels from from 3 to 26 tonnes. The vessel is easily driven onto the submerged dock which is then raised and supported by its load-carrying powerful airbags. All of our components are NATO codified and certified to ISO 9001.
The VersaDock VPS Air-Assisted Docking System is specifically designed as a bespoke robust drive-on platform to accommodate large RIBs and high speed motor launches to a maximum weight of 26 tonnes. VPS VersaDock is purposely designed to give rapid docking and disembarking, allowing uncomplicated access to the water and dry docking combined with unlimited access for maintenance to the boat, engines, kit and hardware.
VPS is a military grade system and is used extensively by armed forces in a growing number of countries. It is also suitable for commercial, workboat and windfarm vessels, and for leisure craft.
Purposely designed to give rapid docking and disembarking allowing uncomplicated access to the water and dry docking combined with unlimited access for maintenance to the boat, engines, kit and hardware.
VPS Drive on Docks are compatible with outboard, inboard outdrive and jetdrive engine systems. Its modular constriction means it can be designed in any shape to suit an individual vessel.
VersaDock’s T-beam design spreads the weight of the vessel across the dock greatly increasing stability and support strength.
The VPS Drive on dock is ideal for commercial and military vessels, marinas and boatyards and waterside properties.
The VersaDock VPS Air-Assisted Docking System is exceptionally durable.
- Made from industrial strength high density polyethylene
- Maintenance free
- Modular, changeable and portable
- Expected lifespan of 30 years, dependent on usage
- Extremely robust and hard wearing
VersaDock for the defence sector
- Significantly reduced costs
- Rapid and stable deployment of craft and troops
- Rapid and stable recovery of craft and troops
- Emergency landing platform
- All round access to maintain the boat
- Keeps the boat out the water
- Extends the life of the boat and equipment
VersaDock for all leisure and commercial vessels
- Dry-berth a vessel in under two minutes
- No more difficulty with conventional docking and mooring lines.
- Unparalleled access to the vessel, hull and engine for maintenance
- Dry docking for long life and optimum condition of vessel and engine – no antifouling or hull growth
- May decrease insurance premiums